Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I think they know who I am

I have been waiting for this day. I woke up in the morning and knew something was wrong. I couldn't put my finger on it, but there was something different.

The very air tasted sharper, like the way your teeth feel after sucking on a lemon for a couple of days. Does it matter that I have never sucked on a lemon for more than a few minutes? Of course not.

I woke up this morning and I knew that they knew who I am. I can't believe that nobody believed me when I told them that they would find out.

How could anyone think that they were stupid? They had found out about everyone else...

Stop rambling...

Think...


They haven't got here yet. That much I was sure about. Everything came up okay. Nobody had picked any locks. The guards downstairs reported AOK. No mysterious cars had driven past at 3am.

So...

I had a little breathing space. Just a little. A few days maybe. Certainly more than a few hours. May not even be a week though.

I needed another new identity.

Who was I going to become?

I'll get back to you as soon as I decide my next move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home